Peer Review Process
- Author submits manuscript.
- After initial review by Editor-in-Chief, if the article has minimum standard, submission will be sent to two reviewers.
- Reviewers critique article and send it back to the Editor-in-Chief.
- Authors are asked to respond to reviewers and make necessary corrections.
- Article is sent out for re-review.
- Editor-in-Chief may accept, reject, accept with minor alterations, or sent out for third review.
- If accepted, author must submit final version. Version will be added to "in-press" queue in the website.